GSI was experiencing the following issues which pushed them to find a solution for optimising their warehouse:
- Stock could not be located with ease as there was no direct physical order in the warehouse
- A system was required to assist in streamlining the flow of the warehouse operations
- There was inefficient and inaccurate stock control
- The warehouse had poor stock management
- There was a problem with inaccurate order fulfilment
To address these issues GSI opted to implement the Granite Warehouse Management System.
Read the full case study here: GraniteWMS – GSI Case StudY (Pdf)